The Ninth edition of the PRO Detailer Magazine was released at Waxstock, July 2019. Sporting our facelift style it marked the biggest visual change in the PDM since its inception 8 issues before and set the tone for things to come.
- Car Care Adventures: Meguiar’s UK, Ti22 Vehicle Services, Knight Detailing, LRC at the Car Carer, Gtechniq HQ, Auto Finesse Academy opening, Nanolex training day, Soft99 Fusso Launch (Berlin), NVN Motorworks Launch, Rhopoint Instruments, Automechanika Birmingham, Colourlock Training day at New Look Detailing, Flex Training day at UK Detailing Academy, ADG Freedom Fest (USA)
- New Products: 5 pages of the latest releases
- Hardware: Foamers tested, Pressure Washer Rundown, Forced-Rotation Multi-test
- PVD Guides: Leather identification, Leather SMART repair, History of Paint, Cleaning Headlinings, Truck Wash, Ask Alan – Detailing Agony Uncle, Detailing a Hypercar, Training Guide
- Showcase: Jaguar XK150, VW UP! GTi, GMC Cyclone
- Reality Check: Ceramic Coating Terminology, Headlight Hacks
- Trader Talk: Dave Patterson (Lake Country) Interview, Justyna Brys (JB Car Detail Belgium), Water Regulations, Workshop Efficiency, History of Sonax
- Megatest: Dealer-applied New Car Protection Products
There are no reviews yet.